We believe that comfortable single-use masks need to be available for the public at accessible prices.
The Strapless Mask is here to solve the need for single-use masks without involving ear loops.
Intended originally for salons, the strapless surgical mask is making its debut as being available to the public for the first time.
Use it to replace your masks with ear straps today!
- Single-Use Surgical Masks - 4.5 x 7.2 x 0.12
- Crack and Peel Tape
- No Adjustments Needed
- Contains 12 Strapless Magic Masks
The Strapless Magic Mask is made 100% in the USA, by Response Technologies of Coventry, Rhode Island.
- Constructed of comfortable 3-plies of nonwoven materials that are non-toxic and non-irritant.
- Ear loops are soft, comfortable and self fitting
- Adjustable nose bridge forms a tight fit
- Does NOT contain natural rubber latex
- Complies with ASTM F2100 Level 1 requirements
- Manufactured in Class 10000/ISO 7 clean room in an FDA registered facility
Meets ASTM F2100 Level 1 Requirements:
- BFE (%) @ 3.0 μm: ≥ 95%
- PFE (%) @ 0.1 μm: ≥ 95%
- ΔΡ (mm H₂O/cm²): < 4
- Flame Spread: Class 1